Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sample Letter of Commendation: Grad School


Dear Heart ,


Congratulations and best wishes! Praise God for your successful completion of graduate school. I'm very proud of you! Your persistence, determination and discipline have made the difference.

I pray you realize how blessed you are. Remember James 1: 17, "Every good gift and, every perfect gift are from above, and comes down from the Father of lights..."

Therefore, the gift should be used to bring glory to God and dispel darkness.  Although you are a very young woman and I'm considerably older, you’ve inspired me to pursue my dreams in higher education. I'm glad to be a part of your life. So often I reflect on the night when you were hurting and I was there to comfort you by allowing you to lay your head on my shoulder and sob. From that time you've had a special place in my heart. You might call it a bonding experience.

I encourage you to continue to live your dream. Remember to God be the glory for your accomplishment in academic excellence.  You are indeed blessed to have reached this goal. I admire you as a young woman for choosing to set high standards for yourself.  I commend you for reaching your goal.

Congratulations!

From my heart,

See Intro: Letters of Commendation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment